Tuesday, November 17, 2009

out-of-towners

are you ready for this?

i am leaving tomorrow for a quick trip to salt lake.

if you are thinking that my life lately has been a little absurd, then i agree.

but, i am also pretty stoked to be back in the slc for a few days.

i just want to warn you, though, i don't think there will be much time for blogging while i am there. i think i am going to be too busy eating a sandwich from toasters and going to d.i. and cuddling my babies and hanging out with my grandma and watching "new moon" with sallee on opening night (!!!) and kicking it with cousins and getting my hair cut and catching up with old co-workers and having FOE and letting myself in through elliott's back door and going to family gathering and having brunch at the blue plate diner and maybe even getting my nails done and sleeping somewhere in there.

and, of course the main event: dating girl and the case of le marriage.

i think you can see it is going to be a pretty busy few days. but, there is always room for more fun! so if you are my friend and you live in salt lake and you are reading this right now, you should call me.

if you are my friend and you don't live in salt lake and you are reading this right now, you should still call me some time.

and if you are not my friend and you are reading this right now, i guess i don't know what to say.

2 comments:

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Salt Lake City is a small city by the salty lake. that's all I have to say about that.

Devin said...

that's great you're coming to slc!! let me know when you're here and if/when you're up for getting together.