Wednesday, December 5, 2007

there's someone i'd like you to meet...

everyone, this is my new computer, sexy sadie.





















sexy sadie, this is everyone.

sexy sadie has changed my life. and to understand the magnitude of what she has done for me, i feel like i need to tell you about my old work computer, ginger (may she rest in peace). ginger meant well, but she was the oldest, slowest, most un-sexy computer known to man or woman. carrier pigeons and a type writer would have helped me get my job done faster (and certainly with more flair). when the mac guy came to install sexy sadie he couldn't even figure out how to use the operating system poor ginger was running. she was slow with e-mail, bad at spelling checks, could barely load most web sites and i was constantly plagued by the white box of death (do you know the box of which i speak? i hate that box). but sexy sadie can do it all: filter junk mail! take pictures (photo booth is my new favorite passtime)! correct spelling and grammar! keep me up-to-date on celebrity gossip! and she does it with the kind of snappy style i appreciate in the electronic devices i allow into my life. so welcome to the world, sexy sadie. how did i survive without you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what should we name my computer? Sensual Sammy? Luscious Lexie? Titillating Toni?