Wednesday, December 12, 2007

do i look like a raspberry?

all my blogging friends were doing this, so i had to do it, too! i have to say, raspberry is my most favorite flavor of everything ever... creme-filled chocolates, ice cream, jam, cheesecake, actual fruit... you name it. adding black just makes it seem that much more glamorous, and i am always in favor of glamour, so i think i can get behind this determination. what do you think? am i black rapsberry? (only three percent of respondents are, you know...)


4 comments:

Kate said...

I am also Black Raspberry. Does that explain why we're friends?

But are you going to survive the zombie invasion? According to the quiz, I will "outwit."

Anonymous said...

i'm chocolate chip cookie dough!

BagLady said...

I'm coffee which they explained meant that I am very busy and on the go...not so much either of those things.

Anonymous said...

Vanilla. Love the description of why, but my stars, can't we add least add some hazelnut dark Valrhona ganache to it?

(Why, yes, that *does* sound Californian, why do you ask?...)